Monday, March 17, 2008

This post is specifically for Tina and the teacher's aids

I have with-held posting any bioluminscent, advertising, or magazine pictures part of sketch series 1 due to the possible copyright infringement of posting other people's property. I have on the otherhand printed them out and placed them in my physical sketchbook. Its pretty exciting and I hope you enjoy the things I've found these past few months. Now on to the light concept...

This is a photo I took of traffic in Washington D.C. The long exposure incongruence with the movement of my camera has caused the light to trail off in the picture. I've been doing this for a few years now but I have recently become familiar with the Graffiti Research Lab. They are an amazing group of individuals who do things I'm not even going to try to explain. All I can say right now is it involves writing graffiti on surfaces with lights. It seems like a wonderful place to start with a concept for the light project (Matt Jones is my partner).

No comments: